Monday, February 25, 2008

Tummy time.

Addison turned a whopping 1 month old on Saturday. She showed off her arm strength by pushing her head up a few times. Mommy made her do 3 sets of 1 rep each. She claims that Addison is right handed by the way she pushes up. Being that I am left handed, I don't see it yet. We are living 4hrs at a time right now. Eat, burp, change, sleep. It doesn't get any more stressful than that. :)










Heath and Judith came up to visit for the weekend. I have never seen Heath hold a baby, so this picture is a keeper for sure. I offered to let him change a diaper but he was suddenly busy.

2 comments:

peggymca said...

The Heath picture and the TummyTime video are the greatest!
Love, Grandma

Janette Reinke said...

Cute!!!! I love the pics, and I can't wait to meet Addison! Tummy time brings back memories. Emma hated tummy time with a passion. Cried and cried.