Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mother's Day



Finally an update! We had trouble uploading pictures and now that we have the networking system figured out, I have some updating to do! The blog, facebook and kodakgallery all need new pictures. It makes me long for the old days where I just took film to the store and had pictures in my hand an hour later. I still do not have these pictures in my hand because I have to decide where to print using what online website etc. But, now we can share with friends and family all over the world.

Anyway...I had a great first Mother's Day. Jeff took care of Addison while I slept, then made me a pancake breakfast. We went to church, but we are not taking Addison to the nursery yet so she didn't last very long. My parents came over after church and Jeff grilled some yummy kabobs and we enjoyed a nice meal out by the pool. I still had to be a mom and take care of Addison most of the day with bottles, diapers and playing, but I did have a special day. Pictured are my mom, me and Addison, and then my dad with Addison. We are so lucky to have my parents here to help us and I know then enjoy seeing her often.

No comments: