Addison is crawling fast all over the house so we are babyproofing to keep her safe. She also really likes to pull up to standing on anything she can find. Her favorite seems to be pulling up on mommy and climbing over me when I am sitting on the floor. She also pulled up to the piano bench the other day when I was playing for her and started teething on the piano bench. We are all making our predictions about when she will be standing alone and walking! My sister walked at 8 months so I know it is possible for it to happen soon. She seems to be progressing so fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy Laura, it's all over now!! Addison looks so big. And what a doll.
PS-ths smile feature on facebook was too complex for me to send back so here's yours:)
Post a Comment