My baby is 1 year old, which I guess does not make her a "baby" any more. Now that she is the big ONE, she can walk, run, talk and eats just about anything. We have come so far in a year! The best part for me is that she sleeps so much compared to a year ago. I am remembering the first few weeks when she would not sleep more than 2 hours at a time and even if we took turns, 3 hours was a lot of sleep for me. Now she sleeps so much that I wish she was awake more so we could play!! She gets cuter and smarter everyday and I am continually amazed by how quickly she learns things. She is such a blessing to our lives!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
1st Birthday
My baby is 1 year old, which I guess does not make her a "baby" any more. Now that she is the big ONE, she can walk, run, talk and eats just about anything. We have come so far in a year! The best part for me is that she sleeps so much compared to a year ago. I am remembering the first few weeks when she would not sleep more than 2 hours at a time and even if we took turns, 3 hours was a lot of sleep for me. Now she sleeps so much that I wish she was awake more so we could play!! She gets cuter and smarter everyday and I am continually amazed by how quickly she learns things. She is such a blessing to our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment