Time is flying! Addison is growing and changing by the minute. Today we had her 15 month old appointment and she is doing great. She is long and lean...I don't know where she gets that. 95% for her heighth!! I filled out the developmental questionnaire and they asked if she knew at least 4 other words besides "mama" and "dada". Are you kidding me? She is up to at least 40 words...but as my mom says..."She is not actually reading yet". However, she can count to 2. Here are some of her words that she uses everyday:
Mommy
Daddy
Papa = Grandpa
Cookie
Milk
Water
Cracker
Cheese
Kitty
Doggie
Birdie
Butterfly (not much different from birdie..but a mom knows)
Elmo
Mow-yes she means mow the lawn...her hearing is amazing
Car
Purple
Ball
All Done
Two
Hot
Cold
Coffee
Thank you-she said this to a church nursery worker after she gave her a drink
Shoe
Sock
Ahchoo
Duck
Clock
Belly
Eye
Hi-to everyone in the grocery store etc.
Bye bye
I could go on...but you get the idea that I think she is very bright!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment