Thursday, July 24, 2008

6 months old!!

Addison turned 6 months old yesterday, July 23rd.  She has been sitting up unsupported for about 1 month and she is eating a little solid food so she is right on track for 6 months.  We have a pretty good routine established.  She wakes up between 6-7am and has a bottle.  She gets playtime with Daddy then is supposed to take a nap by 9am.  (As I am writing this, she is still not asleep!)  She naps for 1-3 hours then we have a bottle and playtime.  Usually around this time we go out and run errands or do whatever I need to get done.  Then it is home or to Grandma and Grandpa's for more playtime while I teach.  Bedtime is around 7 (last night it was 8:30) and we get to have dinner and I finish my work for the day.  She doesn't always follow the schedule but we do pretty well.  She is more and more fun everyday with all that she can do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see Addison growing so wonderfully! I like hearing your routine. I think once we get to the Philippines I will start a routine for Elijah, but while we've been on the road it has been just E.A.S.Y., Eat, Activity, Sleep, Your Time.

salty c-snake said...

What a darling baby!! And smart. I never realized how much I loved schedules till i had a baby. Not to mention how much I love sleep. For the last 8 years I've been running my life around nap time. But enjoy. It's just one more year till my last one starts preschool, and I would love to be in your shoes with a tiny one:)